Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Conundrum Wrapped in an Enigma....



Hello Faithful Followers of The Noodle Diaries!

It is Tanya, once again.  Those pesky Chinese censors are back at it.  Auria has not been having much success with her blog, especially the uploading of jpgs and mpgs and such.  As a result, Auria has resorted to emailing me her pictures and asking me to load them on her blog.  I'm thrilled that Auria has entrusted me with THE ULTIMATE POWER of Administrative rights to her blog!  But here's the rub...she sent a bunch of pictures yesterday but they were unaccompanied with any stories or explanations.  So, do I post the pictures as is or should I wait for her reply as to what I should do?  I don't know when she will respond to my e-query.  What say you, Faithful Followers?

Disclaimer...this issue might not be so dramatic and overacted as Jim Carrey as "The Joker", but I like the saying..."a conundrum wrapped in an enigma" and the man looks kinda hilarious in green spandex...am I lying?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I mentioned it, but maybe I did not. There are stories/blogs waiting to be posted, saved as "drafts" in my posts. Now that I'm in Beijing, I'll have a go at it and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, no success with the uploads Tanya! The pictures should have instuctions as to which blog they go with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete